Amazing people love amazing ideas. This is not a mere talk, it is a fact. Ever experienced that amazement that stirs up in the heart each time you visit a friend and find something new in their home? This happens to my friend Jane regularly and she wouldn't stop talking about how innovative her friend's hussy is.
To keep a wife happy, a husband better be a plumber, a carpenter, a painter, an electrician, a farmer, a bricklayer, a sport-man, a chef, and of course he must be "innovatively sexy".
1. Side Slide Rack: Did someone just say "awwww" ?
2. Corner Shelf: Two words......... Incredibly Innovative! This is certainly a good way to deal with that large space in your bedroom or bathroom. With good chunks of wood, a saw, a couple of screws, and a cordless drill you are work-minutes away from having this adorable DIYtion at your corner.
See how to make this Corner Shelf in the video below. All credits to YOUCAN for making this video.
3. Tray Shelf: Beauty is the name. Passion is the Price. You suddenly get filled when you gaze at this flawlessly made shelf. I bet your home needs one of these.
4. Tree-log Chunks Pathways: Beauty can be made out of anything and everything. Get a large log of fallen tree or fell a large long tree, which ever is the way, and you can have your garden walkways looking this dazzling in a few hours, and Hey.... we got you the tutorial too.
See how to make this Tree-log chunks Pathways in the video below. All credits to HOMES for making this video.
5. Gravel Pathways: Are you a follower of the "Tress Are People Too" movement and disagree with felling of tree? Then here is a good substitute for you. DIY gravel pathways. Stunning.
See how to make this Gravel Pathway in the video below. All credits to GardenContinuumINC for making this video.
6. Wood pathways: Check this out also! Dismantled Pallet pathways! Isn't it just Adorable...
7. Stones Pathways: Notice Jasper stones, Coral stones, Fire-opal stones, Larimar stones, Moon stones, and shells lying around this garden. This guy must be a real Genius. Did I just see a "Leaf stone"?
8. Photo Door: Nothing is useless if you really know how to make something out of it. By turning your old door to a photo stand, you change your creativity level to a 10.
See how to make this Photo Stand in the video below. All credits to EastCoastUpcyclers for making this video.
9. Ok You Name This: Get that old door and make yourself something out of it. A throne, probably.
10. Book Rack: Some people are just too cool to be just "one" on the face of the earth. I mean the world needs more of this guy, maybe 5 or 6 more of him.
11. Patio Table: This outdoor patio table. Girlfriend!
See how to make this Patio Table in the video below. All credits to Home depot and how to make diy decor ideas for making this video.
12. Patio Table: Or this wider outdoor patio table. Win Win!
13. Tool Box: This incredibly pallet turned tools holder.
14. Concrete Fire-pit: Lovely fire-pit to chill. Did you notice the lights? Hey... Remember that wide open space in the yard? Why not build one of these there?
See how to make this Concrete fire pit in the video below. All credits to HomeMadeModern for making this video.
15. Cool Backyard: That moment when the backyard gets a little more cozy. With this kind of back yard you are never gonna run out of friends.
16. Just a little more idea: This is actually very quick to put together. Really.
17. Cute Bench: Very quick and simple DIY projects are the most Adorable.
18. Cool: Ok. Now this is a muse.
19. Something for the kids: The boys are definitely gonna love you for this.
20. Hugs: Or you can join those old single seats in your garage together and show her how awesome you actually are.